We proudly stand behind the quality items that we sell. If any stock item fails to meet your expectations, we will replace it or refund the original purchase price, less the shipping charges - no questions asked - for 180 days. Simply return the item in its original condition in the original packaging for a full refund.
We will process your return once we receive it in good condition. Please allow two weeks for your credit to be processed. A credit should appear on your credit card account within two billing cycles.
For security reasons, our credit card company does not allow us to issue refunds 180 days past the original purchase. Returned items received after 180 days of original purchase will receive an account credit for future purchases and are not eligible for a refund. After 6 months, items may not be returned or exchanged.
Some Made-to-Order items may have a restocking charge. Please refer to our Made To Order page for further clarification.
Return Packing & Shipping Instructions
• Items should be protected with bubble wrap or peanuts on all sides in a sturdy corrugated carton, ideally in the original box from Switch Hits.
• Do NOT return any item in a padded envelope...they just don't have enough protection.
• To avoid scratching which would void refund, please be sure screws are packaged separately and on the backside of the switchplate.
• Always stack breakable switchplates vertically, like a glass window.
• Do not lay ceramic switchplates horizontally on top of each other in the shipping box like a stack of pancakes - a disaster waiting to happen.
• Multiple items should be snuggled together in the center of the box.
• Packing switchplates from corner to corner in a box will often give more room for protection.
Please note, we can not be responsible for damaged goods that are received so do pack your return with care. To expedite your credit, please include a copy of your invoice or your Order Confirmation Number and/or e-mail address (that you used to order the switchplate) and ship the package to:
1N046 Linlar Road
Elburn, Illinois, 60119