All orders for in-stock merchandise that are placed prior to 3pm Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday, should be shipped the day your order is placed. All orders for in-stock merchandise that are placed after 3pm ET on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will leave our warehouse the following Monday.
No Multiple Shipping Charges
Should your order include multiple shipments because of made-to-order items or backordered items shipping at a later date, you only pay your original shipping charges. There will NEVER be additional shipping charges for multiple deliveries.
Switch Hits offers two shipping options for delivery within the continental U.S. via our primary shipper, United States Postal Service (USPS).
$6.00 plus 50 cents per item
Arrives 2-3 business days
$25.00 plus $1.50 per item
Arrives Next Business Day for most areas
Post Office Boxes
We ship most of our in stock switchplates through USPS, which will deliver packages to PO Boxes. However, there may be circumstances in which we will need to ship your order through a different company. If your primary mailing address is a PO Box, please provide us with a street address in the Comments section of the Information page to prevent a delay in processing your order.
If your order contains Made to Order items, you must provide us with a proper street address. The artists who ship those products choose their shippers independently and UPS and FedEx will not deliver to PO Boxes.
Canadian Shipping Details
Canadian shipments are $10.50 plus $1.00 U.S. per item. We ship Canadian orders via the United States Postal Service Priority International Mail, a service which does not include a tracking number. We do not ship any Canadian orders via USPS Express Mail, UPS or FedEx.
• Canadian duties, taxes and brokerage fees on items shipped to Canada are established
by Canadian Customs and are the responsibility of the recipient.
• Anything over $20.00 CAD (including gifts) will be subject to Customs fees.
• Taxes, PST & GST, will vary based on the province to which the items are shipped.
• The duty is determined by the value of the merchandise which is also determined by Customs.
• As part of the NAFTA, all items that are made for the USA will be duty free - however, they are still subject to PST & GST taxes and brokerage fees.
• For the most current information about Canadian Customs, including rates and regulations, please visit Canada Revenue Agency at www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca.
The only international locations that Switch Hits ships to are Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marianas Islands, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands and associated regions of these territories served by the United States Postal Service. Your package must include a 5 or 9 digit United States ZIP code, or Canadian postal code, in the shipping address. Sorry, we are unable to ship to international addresses other than those locations mentioned above.
©1996-2015 SwitchHits.com. All rights reserved.
Over 240,000 Switchplates in Stock, Ready to Ship.